Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Go to bed

Just a quick post, as it is actually too late for me to still be out of bed, let alone on the internet and blogging- I have work tomorrow (which hasn't been going well lately, so I really should be getting my rest so I can put in a good showing tomorrow, but hey, tomorrow's going to suck no matter how well rested I am, so I might as well do whatever I want before bed). I am certainly tired enough to sleep now; there's a new girl at work and today we went to the gym together. It was the first time I've ever worked out with someone else, and it went okay (which kind of surprised me). But we were there for longer than I usually go, and we did more than I usually cover in one visit, so I'm tired and a little sore.
Nothing else is new- this weekend I have to scout out a locale for next weeks' book club meeting- I need a nice restaurant, not very expensive, where a group of seven or more people can sit and discuss for a long time, comfortably and without screaming, in the Y & E area. Anyone with suggestions, please write in.
Oh, and of course, this weekend is also Hugh's birthday, and though plans are still up in the air, at least I know we'll be doing something, with Kev who is coming into town, and with the docs, so that should be fun.
Now, I'm going to be good and get to bed. Goodnight, people.

No comments: