Saturday, January 29, 2005

Life is a series of vicious circles

Okay, so I do a bunch of lino cutting and shred my digits, so I use up all my bandaids fixing said digits, and won't do any more cutting until I get more bandaids, but I can't find the bandaids that I like anywhere...and so I will do no more lino cutting? Well, that conclusion sucks.

Okay, so I don't do any studying at work cause I'm at work, and I don't do any studying at home cause my computer is a distraction, so I go to Mark's place where he says we'll read, except he has two monitors on his super-cool computer, so I have to try this out... and so I do no studying. Well, my attention span sucks.

Okay, so I'm working on a new beading project, but I don't bring it to the bead store with me because I have other things to do there, and while I'm at the bead store and trying to do other things, I find more beads to buy...so I start more projects. Well, being idle sucks.

Okay, so I haven't seen my Mom for any decent length of time because I'm so busy, so I make no plans for reading week so I will not be busy, but Mom is going to Florida with her sister over my reading week...so now I have no plans. Well, I'm SoL.

I'm getting dizzy from all these circles.

No comments: