Tuesday, April 05, 2005

David Suzuki ruined my day!

This sucks, today sucks, everything sucks!
Stupid landlords and worker guys who take my stuff!
Stupid jeans that rip and wear out and become unwearable!
Stupid buspass in my other jacket pocket, does me no good when it's at home!
Stupid sneakers, unworn and sore-foot-making cause I have to walk because of the stupid buspass!
Stupid class that is cancelled for a guest speaker that we weren't even told about!
Stupid David Suzuki!

This day had better start shaping up, or I swear to god I'm gonna go mental on it's ass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh... Please tell me you went to the Suzuki talk. 'cause if you didn't I have no sympathy whatsoever.
How can you say David Suzuki sucks!?! He was voted as the fifth greatest Canadian, above guys like Pearson, John A MacD and Gretzky. Personally I say more classes should be cancelled for David Suzuki. But perhaps students should be told about it. Perhaps bus drivers should let students on because its obvious that anyone living in the south ghetto has a bus pass!!!

Sucks to your asmar!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I still have your b-day presents in my closet. I'm gonna make sure you get them soon or else the humour involved in them might wear off.

P.P.S. WELCOME TO TORONTO! WELCOME TO HOG TOWN! WELCOME TO THE CITY WHERE IF YOU HAVE A BAD DAY, YOU CAN TAKE A 9mm AND RELEASE YOUR FRUSTRATIONS IN SCARBOROUGH.
GOOD TIMES.

Bethany said...

I would have gone to see the Suzuki-man, except that by the time I got there (when my class would have started), he was three quarters done. And he is a pretty cool guy, he just should have been being a cool guy somehwere other than in my classroom on the last day of class. And man do I want those presents.

Anonymous said...

O.k. Forgiven. You called him a "cool guy" twice within one sentence. That makes you a cool girl.

Hint about b-day presents: are you a clean girl or a dirty girl? A virgin or a devil girl?